Friday, July 16, 2010

This is JUST what I (almost) had in mind!

I love seeing my beads used in ways that I wish I'd thought of myself! Here are a few designs that I thought turned out beautifully perfect.

You can find these and many more unique jewelry pieces at Lorelei Eurto's Etsy shop.

And this one! I love the blues and I was really excited to see a design using these glass rings. I love them, but had no idea how they could be incorporated into a design. Go check out this necklace and so many other pretties at the Pearl and Pebble Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so pretty what a collaboration!

gongyandsquish said...

Very cool seeing your beads in these designs! Beautiful!

Pearl and Pebble said...

Thank you Laurie, I just love these wavy rings!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics