Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I've got the fever

Hey All,
Well, I'm back in business. Just sold a lot of about 100 beads to a local shop and I managed to get the Free Beads Monday back in gear. Yay! I'm feeling much more productive now.
I'm also getting ready to purchase an oxygen generator. It's a major purchase but it will pay for itself in just a few months and I will avoid the hassle of dealing with a welding supply company, although my guy is awesome about quick delivery!

I've got a touch of the Spring Fever, I must say, so don't be surprised if every bead I list looks summery and light for a while. My ski trip, followed by weather at home in the 70's and low 80's has just put me in the 'Mood'. I am such a total beach girl, even after all these years. I can hardly wait to hit the sand!

Well, have a good one everybody!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics