Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So now what....?

Yeah, so the kids are in school. My son started Kindergarten. I'm here. At home. Alone. You probably think that's a good thing, right. Well, maybe so and maybe no.
It's just quiet and a little lonely. I haven't had this much time to myself in ten years.
Upside - I can get my nails done whenever I want. Downside - I never want to get my nails done.
So, there's beads out there to be made, a swimming pool to clean, laundry to refuse to fold, pets to stare at, dinner to dread cooking...You see where I'm headed with this, don't you?
I did register for a couple of classes at the local college, just in case I want to go back to work. I want to go back to work.
More later.
Laurie


1 comments.
Posted by
Sue:
Hi LaurieSaw your post in the LE gallery and thought I'd pop over to your website! Nice beads, Loved your gallery post!Read through your blog a bit and totally agree with wondering where others find the time for all the networking/site building and all that stuff! LOL I Was wondering where in florida you are too? I'm in Lake Wales. Maybe sometime we'll meet!Take care!Sue
August 31, 2007 @ 9:21 PM

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics