Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello, Sunshine

How cute is this?

After a whirlwind couple of weeks, I'm back home again. Just in time for Spring Break.

Camping was fun, but exhausting. The kids played themselves silly. I mean, seriously, they were delirious with so much sunshine and outdoors and 'rouging it'. Then, this past week, I was in South Florida working 12-hour days. Also fun and a good time hanging out with friends and meeting new people, but a lot of work.

So now, after so much time away from the torch, I'm sort of out of the groove already and now it's Spring Break for the kids. We're not planning on traveling at all, though I did want to take them to D.C. or, maybe, Costa Rica. It's just not feasible right now, unfortunately. I hate it because Anna, especially, is growing up so fast and it seems like our time to go places, to experience things as a family is rushing by. I really wish we didn't have to 'put things off' for a week, a month, a year. But, that's life. It's that way for everyone.

Anyway, back on track, I'll be trying to get some work in over the next seven days.
I've actually got some listings right now.

This is one of a few that I have listed on eBay right now:

And this is one of my new 'Toy' beads on Etsy. He's a little quirky, but I love him anyway.

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

That best buddies picture is adorable! Sounds like you've been having a wonderful time these past weeks!

P.S. Your velveteen rabbit is so lovably cute, and you know I love that other bead :)

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Laurie, I so enjoy visiting your blog! You always have wonderful pictures, but the buddies pic really touches the heart!! Lovely beads, as always ~ Thanks for sharing. Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics