Thursday, October 15, 2009

Woefully out of shape!

I just went for a run, if you could call it that. OMG, I am so out of shape it's embarrassing! Seriously, I could run farther when I weighed 20 pounds more than I do right now. After taking the entire summer and the last 1 1/2 off, I have absolutely no stamina and no wind. Sad!!!

Anyway, I'll keep at it. I love running and I miss it, so I won't give up.

In the meantime, I have a new set listed on eBay. It's made with gorgeous Gaffer Chalcedony. The colors are just amazing and I made them with Zoozi's crystal press, so they have a wonderful shape to them. Very fun.

~*INDIAN SUMMER*~

2 comments:

Amy Nicole said...

These are really gorgeous. I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics