How many wierd things can happen in a single month, you ask? A lot, apparently. I mean, seriously:
1. Fridge dies
2. Back goes out and leaves me on the couch and with limited mobility for almost 3 weeks. Actually fainted from the pain, fell down and cracked my elbow on the dresser. Awakened to find large, slobbery dog globbing up my face with his big, stinky tongue. Gross, to say the least.
3. Rabbit has babies, AGAIN, adding even more stress
4. computer crashes and cannot be repaired. Lost all contact with outside world. Also lost many pics, contact info, forms, templates, etc...
5. had to go out of town for 4 days for work
6. custom order went very, very wrong and ate up many hours of time. No more custom orders.
7. new fridge must be replaced - this sucked. Can't believe how much hassle it is to move in and out of a refrigerator. Twice. How do people manage to move out of entire houses? I'm never leaving this house. Never. Ever.
So, whatever. All is well now and I've been chugging away, trying to relearn this strange and mysterious art of 'lampworking' all the kids are talking about. Hold a tiny, thin metal wire and spin liquid glass onto it into shapes and designs that actually look like something, all while huddled over a hissing, searing stream of fire? Crazy talk, I say.
Anyway, here's what I've got on eBay this week. More is coming but this is a start.
By the way, does anyone need a bunny?