Friday, October 5, 2007

Sweet October

It's raining today, hence my presence here. Don't get me wrong, I love rainy weather. Love it, Love it, Love it.
Let me 'splain. I am a random free-thinker who doesn't particularly enjoy the company of other people. I sometimes don't even enjoy my own company. Rainy days provide me with the perfect excuse. Actually, they make it so I don't need an excuse at all. An excuse to stay inside, watching Lord of the Rings and 90's slacker movies and eating my kids prepackaged lunch box snack cakes. I don't have to feel guilty for missing out on 'Lunch with Girlfriends' or skipping that 4,000th trip to the park. It's perfectly acceptable to stay inside while pot roast bubbles in the crockpot and weeds visibly sprout taller in the flower beads.
I love rainy weather!


I did, however, in a burst of non-slackerism, clean off my work bench this week and make a couple of sets of beads and some new focals. Nice, stormy day activities.
Here's wishing you some lovely, soothing rain.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics