Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm fried.....

I hope that you all have fabulous, exciting Mother's Day plans. I have no idea what I'll be doing, but I can guarantee it will not be breakfast in bed, brunch or a spa day. Probably I'll be canoeing, playing golf or racing go-carts.
Hhhhmmm. Who's day is it?
This will be a super-short post tonight. Aside from the fact that I've been totally working my ass off this week, I spent the entire day outside in the sun, in the humid, hot, horrible Florida weather. I am fried - literally and figuratively.
I am, however, going to show you a preview of the beads that are coming up on eBay in the next two days.
~Whisper~ This is my favorite of this series of beads. Gorgeous color and wonderful, fluid movement.


~Whisper Set ~ Just as beautiful as the focal.


Happy Mom Day and may you all be thinking of me as you eat your strawberry French toast and have your toenails painted.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics