Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What to do, what to do....

Well, I've got a couple of large custom orders to fill this week, so I'm sort of at odds and loose ends. I'm having a little bit of a creative surge with some interesting new shape and color ideas, I just don't have time to do anything about it. (Not to mention a lack of kiln space.) It's a little frustrating, considering my mood lately.
The orders are a good thing, though. No complaints from me. (for once, you're probably thinking)
I do have a focal on eBay, though, and will probably be adding another one in the next day or so.

I've added a couple of things to the Etsy shop, too, if you care to check those out.

I absolutely need to show you a picture of a gorgeous piece of art that I got in the mail last week.


It's a crap picture but that's not her fault. Isn't she beautiful? She's from an artist named Joan Miller. Here's a link to her Etsy shop: http://www.joanmillerporcelain.etsy.com/.
Her designs are gorgeous - just really colorful, whimsical and amazing. You should definitely check her out, if you haven't already. She's working on some custom beads for me and when I get them and get my bracelet made, I'll post it here for you all to see. I'm very excited about it, since I never treat myself to jewelry. Yay, me! Er, I mean, yay, Joan!

Footnote to self re: playdates - Five year old boys and their rowdy little buddies are not so much fun to try and keep an eye on. I so do not envy kindergarten teachers. At all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics