Monday, August 4, 2008

Lots of little bits

I have jewelry!
Later for that.
Long time, no talk to.
Sorry about that. I've been sick.
Sniff, sniff.
See. Sick.
I don't have a huge amount of new information but I did want to pop in with this weeks discount and code.
Free shipping off any Mermaid Glass item purchased either from my website, Etsy or eBay.
The discount code is: 2121
Same rules as always. If you win an auction or add an Etsy or website item to your cart, email me BEFORE you make payment and let me know that you have the code. I will then invoice you with the discount applied.
Before I show you what I have, I just have to show you what someone else has. I've 'discovered' the most talented artist(s). They make beautiful silver and pewter beads and findings and their prices are incredibly reasonable.





This is just a sample ( bought it for myself), but they have so many beautiful, whimsical designs, you just have to see them to believe them. Seriously, go check them out at http://www.greengirlstudios.com

Now, my stuff this week, which is a little bit eclectic. This set is on eBay. I'm not listing much there because it doesn't seem to be the best venue for me lately. But I will continue to put things there weekly, on a limited basis.
~Mediterranean~










On Etsy. I've got lots of miniature food, Pandora charms and I've also started carrying some jewelry.

Jewelry. I would totally love to know what y'all think of these. I was itching to do something with stained glass again, but didn't want to take on any big commissions so I thought I'd give jewelry a try. Let me know what you think.













~Breakfast Bunch~




Pandora/Biagi/Troll charms












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics