Monday, October 6, 2008

Camping with the Boys

My son joined the Cub Scouts about a week ago and so had to immediately go on their campout this weekend. Now, it's been a long time since I've camped in a tent. We have a travel trailer and I have to admit to being a little spoiled.

But it was actually fun. So many kids! Unlike the Girl Scouts, when the boys go camping, they bring the whole family. Both of my kids had a blast and can't wait to do it again. Strangely, neither can I.

I didn't get much work done this week, but I did have time to list a couple of new focals on eBay. This is one of my favorites.

~Juliette's Regret~
I also really like this one. It has gorgeous, unique color.

~Girly Swirl~
I've also got some new items on Etsy. A few for Halloween.



1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

The bats are so cute with their outstretched wings, Laurie!

Sounds like you all had a terrific time camping. I think it's great that the whole family goes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics