Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rock the Vote!

I always loved that slogan to push young voters to the polls. It was quite effective.

Did you vote?
I just got back myself. Helping make history, one way or the other.

Hope everyone had a spooky Halloween. We did. Lots of candy was eaten by all and we had a chance to see our neighbors and socialize a little bit. Very fun.

I'm on my way over to Etsy right now to mark down a bunch of stuff. I'll post again when my discounts are done. I've got to start moving some things out of there. We're in a major financial crunch right now, so every little bit helps.

Right now on Etsy I've got some holiday cuties listed:

~Snowy Guys~

1 comment:

Deb said...

Yay Laurie - we get to vote for our counry's new government on Saturday.

Your beads are cute!! Off to check out your Etsy store now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics