Friday, December 12, 2008

Featuring......?

I'm taking a little hiatus over the next few weeks. I'll still be listing some already made items and a new thing here or there, but I have some custom orders to fill and I have a new project that I'm working on that's distracting me from everything else. I'm so ADD, it's hard for me to focus once I get a new idea in my head. I need to get this new one out of my system.

Sooooo, I'd like to keep the blog interesting during that time and I think a fun way to do it would be to feature a different artist/artisan/craftperson/next-door-neighbor every couple of days. It would include some pictures, a quick blurb and links.

It doesn't matter what you do or make. It doesn't matter if you're a fellow lampworker or not.

I'll be out scouting for interesting items myself, but, if you'd like to participate or know someone you'd like to promote, email me at laurie@mermaidglass.com or leave a comment and I'll get in touch.

Don't be shy. I think this will be fun and a great way to help promote the artistic community.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics