Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm baaaaack!

I hope everyone had a delicious and relaxing holiday. I did. Lots of pie. Yummm!

It was good to see the nephews. They're all grown up now, so they go about their own business most of the time and holidays are about the only time we see them. Or that they speak to us.

I'm trying to gear up for Christmas. That's my holiday. I cook the meal and host the open house and entertain on the big day so it's a lot of work getting everything decorated and cleaned and baked. I love it. I totally feel like a matriarch (even though I'm not) when everyone's gathered at the house and relaxing and hanging out. So cool!

I found the funniest thing on Etsy that I just had to share with you. I hope someone gets this for me for Christmas. Not so subtle hint, hint:
You can find this hysterically inappropriate mug, along with other fun-loving attitude
at the DirtyDishes shop on Etsy!

On a personal note, my fingers finally healed up after what I like to refer to as 'Laurie's Adventures in Organizational Hell' and I've got some things made so I thought I'd share a little bit. I don't have pics of everything, but I'll show what I've got.

On Etsy:

These are going on to eBay tonight at about 9:00.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics