Monday, January 19, 2009

Some new(ish) lampwork

Is everyone ready for the inauguration? I am. Very, very excited.
In the mean time, it's been a little while since I've posted any of my lampwork beads and other things, so I thought I'd just put up a few pictures.

I honestly can't remember if I posted pictures of Sock Monkey and Bunny Foo Foo, but I'll do that now. They're really cute little 'toy' beads that I've been making. I actually have a Sock Monkey Pandora-style bead that I haven't taken pics of yet. I will, though.
Both of these lampwork beads are available on Etsy right now.



Ihave some other things on Etsy right now. I've been experimenting with jewelry lately. If nothing else, it's giving me a very good perspective on what jewelry designers need, bead-wise. It's not always what I think they need at all. In fact, the beads I want to make are not usually condusive to design at all. Lesson learned.

Anyway, also at Mermaid Glass on Etsy.....




These beads are actually listed on Ebay right now or will be in the next day or two. The top one is actually an old bead. I made it almost a year ago, held on to it, never made anything with it and decided to let it go out into the world. So far, nobody wants it. Bleh! Too bad. It's extremely cool and very bright.

Thanks for checking things out. Have a great Monday night.

1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

That sock monkey is CUTE!! The rest of the glass is pretty darn easy on the eyes, too, ya know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics