Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday Blowout on Etsy

30% OFF Everything listed in my Etsy Shop on Tuesday

How it works: Add the items to your cart, but don't pay! I will invoice you with the discounted amount.


Well, tomorrow is the big day, the long awaited - The Birthday.
It's not just any birthday.
This is my 'Middle of Life' birthday.
It's my 'Goodbye to Childish Things' birthday.
It's my 40th birthday.

How did it happen? How did I blink and get here? How did my uniform change from torn lace and combat boots to capri sweats and hoodies? So many things still to do and I know they'll get done. Someday. And so much already gotten done. I hesitate to use the word accomplish. How will I know yet if they are accomplishments? Later for that.

Anyway, in celebration of my own big day, tomorrow I'm throwing a 'Goodbye to my 30's' party on Etsy, so happy shopping!

3 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Forty is a really good one, you'll see :) Here's to many more years, all filled with love and family and good health and creative expression!

marcy said...

Happy Birthday you young thang!
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Marcy

rosebud101 said...

Happy Birthday! May you be blessed.
http://www.rosebud101-fortheloveofbeads.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics