Friday, July 31, 2009

But, seriously

I'm going to get serious (kind of) just for a minute, which I rarely do. Then I'm going to leave the situation alone, for now.

First of all, I want to say 'Thank You' to all of you who've emailed me, PM'd me and purchased items in the last 24 hours as a show of support now that the Eye of Sauron has fallen upon me. You're amazing. I don't even know what else to say. Just...thanks. It's a huge help. You are the BEST!!! (and that's almost the last time I'll be using caps, bold and exclamation points.)

Secondly, and this is very important, I want to assure you all that, contrary to the claims made against me, I am not now and have never, NEVER been a FRAUD SELLER!!!!! Quite frankly, I was so shocked by this accusation that I was nearly speechless (nearly). I have never sold a Fraud or participated in the exploitation of a Fraud before in my life. I want you to know that I am morally opposed to both Fraud mills where the Frauds are bred and then released out into the world and also to the trafficking of Frauds. I would never be a party to this. Ever.

Finally, I want to say that I'm not going to do this again. It was done last year when this Creature of the Dark Forest purchased beads from respected lampwork artists and then resold them, claiming that she'd made them herself. It wouldn't have been a problem if she just resold them. But no. She couldn't be a (gasp!) bead supplier. She had to pretend to be an 'artist', a master 'sculpturer'. (BTW, it's sculptor, dumbass) She's not an artist. The appearance and execution of her beads alone shows that. She's just someone who wants to make a quick, easy buck off the backs of real craftsfolk.

But she wants people to believe that she's someone of great creativity and talent and, because they don't - because they're laughing at her pretensions and her poor grammar- she's again on the attack. Just like she did last time, she's trying to ruin the reputations of beadmakers who have more talent in their pinkies than she does in her entire swollen head. I'm sure she's going to read this, and I think that's funny. She can sit there, rubbing her veiny hands together, cackling gleefully while her pinwheel eyes spin madly in the blue-white light of her monitor.

Whatever.

Eventually, her legs will begin to shrivel and then roll back up under the house of lies that she's stuck beneath, leaving the Ruby Slippers of Truth behind and we'll all skip off down the yellow brick road, leaving her behind. (Too far with that analogy, do ya think?)

This is nothing. She is a blip who will go away soon enough. She can't do any real damage because the people she's attacking can't be harmed by her libelous words; they can only be inconvenienced. They are too talented, too secure, too well-loved and trusted in the lampworking community. Things that she will never be.

So, thanks again to my many, MANY loyal FRIENDS and CUSTOMERS!!!!!!! (Sorry, I just couldn't resist that nonsense right there at the end.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics