Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In my mailbox!

Ask me how much I love this bracelet?

I wanted to share one of my new favorite things. Isn't this gorgeous?

A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to make a trade with Lori Eurto of Lorelei's Jewelry - some of my beads for one of her wonderful pieces. (Did you know that a 'lorelei' is another name for a mermaid?)

I love getting a package that's as beautiful on the outside as it is on the inside!


I hardly ever wear jewelry, but when I do, it's a bracelet. I love chunky, eclectic pieces with unique details and that's just what her jewelry provides - beautiful, artisan elements joined together in perfect harmony.

Thanks, Lori!

4 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

you are so welcome! I am so excited to use your beads, I am still hoarding them. Lovingly!! They are gorgeous!

Maybeads said...

It's a win-win situation! The bracelet is gorgeous (love the birdie)!

Createology said...

Bracelet beauty and perfection. How wonderful to share some creative talents with one another. Happy wearing...

gongyandsquish said...

I LOVE that bracelet! Just gorgeous!! I would love to see what she makes with your beads :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics