Saturday, June 12, 2010

GRAPHIQUE


I'm having a lazy Saturday.

The kids are away and Robert and I are living like newlyweds. We were supposed to go to the beach early this morning, do a little fishing on the river, take Tuck so he could play in the water, stop at our favorite fish camp on the way home for some wings and rock shrimp, ice-cold beer and sunset.
Really just a perfect day.

However, instead of the perfect day, we stayed out too late last night, played too much pool, listened to too much music and overslept this morning. We didn't get up until almost 8:30!!! By then, it was too late for fishing and we were feeling very, very lazy anyway.

So, I've frittered my day away watching the Star Trek movie (the latest one), eating popcorn and building the above treasury. I think it turned out very pretty.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics