Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oops!

Got so busy digging through my past, looking for something to annoy and/or embarrass people that I completely forgot to show pics of these beads. All of them will be listed within the next two days on Etsy or eBay. Notice that I've started making some Biagi/Pandora/Troll style beads now. I like them. They're fun.

Specials for Blog Readers:
15% on any beads for sale on Etsy or eBay until July 17,2008. (That's one full week!)

PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DISCOUNT!!!!!

eBay: After auction closes, send email referencing discount 0709 and wait for me to invoice you before you pay for the item

Etsy: Add item to shopping cart but don't pay for it. Send me an email referencing discount 0709 and wait for me to invoice you through PayPal.

Good Luck!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics