Saturday, December 8, 2007

I have fallen back onto the face of the earth!

O.K., news flash here, so get ready........ I am a horrible blogger.
Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but it seems to be true. Not only do I not update on a regular basis, but I also do not respond to people who leave me messages.
Let me 'splain.

First of all, I am inconsistent because I have an extrordinarily dull life. Busy, but dull. There's just not that much going on. I mean, if anyone really wants to hear about my son's kindergarten Halloween party or my daughter's softball hitting clinic, I will be happy to share, but I just don't see it.

Second of all, I have gotten some very nice messages from those of you who have been able to slog through the tedium of this page. I thank you. It makes me feel warm and squishy inside. I would very much like to respond individually, but don't know how. I am dumb. I apologize.
All that being said, Connor's party was a fabulous success and Anna is now the greatest softball player in Central Florida!!!!!!!

Seriously, though, here's some beads I been a 'makin. (pics removed)

Thanks for checking in and I promise to go climb a mountain or go cave diving or something so that I have some good stuff for in here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics