Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Right, Left, Right

Hi!
Well, I did finish up with my classes, but I didn't get two A's. I got a B in one class. I just couldn't do it. I had time to do the final assignment, but it felt like I hadn't seen the kids in days and nothing was getting done around the house. I had a bunch of bead designs running around in my head and I didn't have time to get to them.
So, I did something I never do. I blew off the last paper. Even as an adult, it's so ingrained into my Midwestern brain to work hard, do my best and finish what I start that I could barely make myself not do it. But I did. I feel so free!
I probably should have learned how to do that years ago. Put the small things aside and focus on the big picture. I wish I had, about a lot of things. Maybe this was like a baby step on my way to bigger things.
No new beads, though. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comments.
Posted by
Toni Drew:
Good for you a B is good shoot pat yourself on the back for that. ;)
December 12, 2007 @ 12:53 PM

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics