Saturday, April 12, 2008

Girls Gone Wild

So, as I'm updating my website and paying bills this morning, I've been watching the news. In the last 20 minutes I've seen three (3) different news stories about women on the attack.

1. A grandmother visiting Disney World attacked another woman on the Teacups ride, causing a permanent brain injury. Now, I've been on those Teacups and they are somewhat disturbing. Still....

2. A large group of teenage girls attacked and viciously beat another girl, videotaped it and put it up on the internet. These mad-dog girls had names like Brittni and April, for crying out loud!

3. A woman attacked and beat her ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend outside a nightclub as a crowd of onlookers cheered her on.

Did you notice how many times I had to use the word "attacked"? Is it any wonder everyone else on the planet is afraid of America, Americans and Disney World? Seriously, ladies, take a Xanax.

On the lighter side, here's a link to my latest Etsy Treasury. I liked the colors, repetitive shapes and bizarro (see the monkey) dreamlike ambiance of these pieces.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=38546

I have some new beads, but haven't photographed them yet. I'll do it later today and get back with ya.

In the mean time, Peace Out

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics