Friday, June 20, 2008

So, it can be done

20% OFF SALE ON ETSY THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!

O.K., here's the news.

After 4 years of gaining weight for unexplained reasons, I have suddenly developed the ability to lose weight.

Seriously. All of my life I've been not thin but not heavy. Even when I was pregnant, I stayed pretty trim. I was 6 months pregnant with my first baby before I even told anyone and nobody had a clue. I never even wore maternity clothes.

Then, about 4 years ago, I started gaining weight for no apparent reason. I'd go 2-3 months at the same weight and then suddenly gain 6 pounds in a matter of weeks. This went on for years with no explanation. I had all kinds of tests, checked my thyroid, adjusted my fibromyalgia meds. Nothing helped. Then, in the last 3 months, I've lost 20 pounds.

Again with the tests. Nothing seems to be wrong with me. Apparently, my metabolism just restarted itself.
Weirdness! But happy weirdness.

So, here's what I've got new on Etsy for the big LEST sale plus all of my other stuff is marked down as well. Other discounts offered do not apply during this sale. I will be offering a maximum of 20% off listed price. Free shipping on all eBay items for return customers still applies.

Just Beachy 1 & 2

Don't worry, I'll be adding more items. I just haven't had time to edit photos this week. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics