Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hello, It's Me

So, here I am. No, nothing catastrophic happened. (In case anyone was actually reading or wondering where I've been!)

My computer died last week. Well, didn't die, but did completely stop functioning. I've never had a computer problem that I couldn't fix myself but I just couldn't nail this issue down. I had to take it into the shop and it took all over a week to get it back. A completely frustrating situation. When I did get it back, it was doing the exact same thing that it was before I dropped it off and I ended up fixing it myself, anyway. Aaaaargh!!!!
During the time it was gone, I didn't make a single bead. I just took the week off and chilled. Probably a stupid thing to do, considering that my kids get out of school next week for the summer and I should have been making beads like a lusty bunny. Production always slows down during the summer just because I don't have a lot of time and I really ought to have been stockpiling some things. Sadly, I couldn't seem to get into the groove.

However, I do have a few things that I made a few weeks ago and I've got them coming up on eBay tonight.
~Aquatica~
A set of luminous aqua and ink blue hollows.


~Global Warming~
A nice teal and Luna organic focal bead


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics