Saturday, March 8, 2008

Love this bead!

I've been really busy this week, though you'd never know it based on beads I've posted for sale. Seriously, I've been doing some mad sessions at the torch. I go through spells where nothing is working, nothing is clicking, the well is just dry. Then, I'll start getting ideas and they'll start coming so fast, I can't keep up with them. I'm like a stutterer, my brain gets ahead of my hands. Sometimes, it gets ahead of my skills. I have so many ideas that I just don't have the ability or the time to execute. That gets a little frustrating, but I keep at it. Sadly, I have run out of oxy and have to wait until next week for a delivery. That's o.k., 'cause I think I'm giving myself a raging case of carpal tunnel syndrome. Seriously.

I have a crazy song stuck in my haed right now. You know that Amy Winehouse song, "Rehab"? I saw a commercial for her album on TV a few nights ago and now I keep walking around singing, "Wanna send me to rehab. Oh no, no, no, no, no." Is that the right number of "no's"? I'm not even a fan of hers. Not because of the drug abuse and stuff. It's because she sounds fakey to me. She has a great voice, but she always sounds like she's imitating Billy Holiday. I mean, she's an upper-middle class British girl who's trying to sound like a heroin addicted black former-prostitute from the 1930's (or whenever). I don't get her, but that song is catchy. "Oh no, no, no, noooo!"

So, here's a bead that I'm posting on eBay 2morrow. I am so totally in love with this bead, if it were pie, I'd eat it! I have no idea why. I think it's the colors.
~*HUSH*~


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics