Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break!

Yes, it's true. It's officially Spring Break, so this is probably the last time you'll be hearing from me for the next ten days. Well, maybe - in the interest of preserving my own sanity - I will pop in a couple of times and unload. You might not want to read those. They'll be for my eyes only.
However, before I go, I did want to give you a peep of the beads I've been working on for this week.

These beads will be on eBay starting Saturday. I'll be adding at least 2 more over the weekend, as well:

~Samba~


~Float~

And on Etsy. I have a set of etched Celadon and Silvered Ivory that I'll be adding, as well:
I've joined a lampworker's group on Etsy and we'll be having a 10-20% off group sale starting on April 1. To find the marked down items for the group, search the tags for lestsale. If you're seeking beads, there are some wonderfully talented artists who will be participating, so try not to miss it, even if I don't have anything that you're currently interested in.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics