Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Stuff!

I've been busy this week. Easter was very fun, though my kids are growing up so fast, it almost makes me sad to watch them hunting Easter eggs. When I watch them, I realize how fast it all goes by and how little time we all have to enjoy those beautiful, innocent times.
I'm trying to plan a quick trip during their spring break, which is next week. I'm thinking New York City. I've never been there and I've always wanted to go so I thought, 'Why not?' If anyone has any suggestions about places to go or see or stay, please email or comment. I would love the feedback.
I have a couple of new beads that I'm being wishy-washy on. I'm not sure where to list them. Have a look and tell me what you think.

~*SHINE*~


and this, as yet unnamed, seashell
Have a great day,
Laurie


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics