Monday, March 31, 2008

Pool party

Remember those beads I was going to list this weekend? Not gonna happen. Obviously, as it is now Monday afternoon. I experienced some almost unprecedented breakage and the entire lot went into the can. Such is life.

We decided against New York. I want to go in the fall, which will require me to take the kids out of school, unfortunately. Oh well, they'll learn more there anyway.
Having a good Spring Break, though. We had friends at the house all weekend. On Saturday, we played in the pool, cooked out and drank wine. Then, on Sunday, more friends came so we played in the pool some more, drank Coronas and then stuffed ourselves on Italian food in the evening. It was lovely. Slightly sunburny, but lovely.

I'm adding this bead to Etsy tonight. I don't generally make hearts but every once in a while I get an urge.



I guess that's it for now. Children are screaming and possibly trying to dismember one another.

Have a rainbows and puppy dogs kind of day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics