Friday, September 19, 2008

Check this out

First of all, I want to thank those of you who commented and emailed me regarding my self-indulgent breakdown the other day. Rest assured, I've taken it to heart.

Second of all, I want to post a picture of a beautiful lariat design that was created by Rose Puskas of http://www.originalrose.com

She used a set of my seashell beads, along with one of my conch focals for this piece. I think it's just gorgeous. I wish I could look at a pile of beads and imagine putting it all together like this. Thanks, Rose, for making my work looks so good!

And, I have another focal bead that I think turned out very well. I love the colors in this one. And, in keeping with my mental state, I have named it:

~Analyze This~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics