Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hey, ya'll

So, not much going on.
I went to Ikea last week. I love that place. So full of gadgets and gizmos and fluffy comforters. It's fun, too, wandering around in the little 'rooms'.
I recommend a visit to everyone.

I'm reading a book that has a Scottie dog in it right now. You never hear much about Scottie dogs. I think George Dubya might have turned a lot of people off of them. I have one, though. His name is Duffy and he's the coolest, cutest, funniest little guy.
I recommend a Scottie to everyone.

Congrats to all the folks who dodged the bullet on Hurricane Gustav. Wow, that was a close one. I'm so glad they came out with minimal damage. The kind of damage coastal folks and Floridians can deal with.
I don't recommend a hurricane to anyone.

Hey, guess what I'm doing this week?
I'm putting a set of Coffee & Donuts on eBay. I don't know why, exactly. They've become one of my most popular bead sets and I'm really starting to not like eBay so I don't know why I'm putting up my favorite little cuties there. I just thought I'd give it a try. It's a big set, too. I won't list a set like this again, so if you're interested, you should probably jump on it.

Here's some pics of what I've got so far this week. I actually have quite a few more things comming up, so check back. I'll put up this week's special on Monday.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Clicky Web Analytics